AudioCD 06. “Immaculate Deception” with Suzanne Arms
Have you heard Suzanne Arms speak, or read her groundbreaking book, IMMACULATE DECEPTION [named a New York Times Best Book of the Year]
By popular demand, these talks are now available in 11 downloadable audios that you can listen to now as she reads from IMMACULATE DECEPTION, AND shares personal commentary on:
- The History of Childbirth
- The Conscious Baby from in-Womb on
- Birth Practices and preparing for Birth
- The Mother-Baby and their unique Bon
- The Human Brain, Trauma & Healing
- Vulnerable Boys & Men
- Primal Patterns that shape us – as adults, as children, as families
- The Roots of Anxiety, Depression and chronic Illness
- Societies rooted in Fear & Defense vs. Love & Trust… Peace or War
- … And More
“Timely and Timeless” “A compelling listening experience…”
For Parents & grandparents… Professionals in health & human services… Students & Practitioners… activists & policy makers
Whether you’ve ever had a baby, plan to, or never will have… You were Born!
A special gift to any pregnant woman or student.
Download & Listen to any part for $2.00 per segment.
GET THE 1st HOUR for FREE